Saturday, December 12, 2009

Doing it the Tarot Way


It's been a while since I posted or written about my newest passion: Tarot cards.



This has sparked some interest to my hospital co-workers especially to ladies. Common questions would be "What is the current state of my love life?" or "When will I find a lover or boyfriend?". The list could go on and on and on. Well, there were some situations I predicted that already happened and it is quite amazing how the tarot works. Maybe I should get a living from it?

But when I read for myself, it's different. I have a hard time getting the cards read my near future. It's like reading German in it's highest order and that I don't understand any word at all! Sometimes it can be very confusing when this and that card appears, especially in my Love Department. Who is this Knight of Cups? The Queen on Wands?

The journey to be a student of Tarot had just begun and I am quite glad that I chose this path to self-enlightenment and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment