Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Fool

I thought it would be so easy.

Well, it's not THAT EASY.

A month ago, I decided to quit up my nursing job to pursue a career in freelance writing. The nursing career is going nowhere, as to what I perceive it to be at the moment because I find it unfulfilling. After some deliberate weighing of the pros and cons, I've come to the conclusion: Quit nursing and write, write, write and write.

Colleagues after that had started calling me, sent sms that expressed their bewilderment. "Why on earth did you quit?". I just shrug my shoulders and told them that I want something more exciting and not related to sick people with coughs, fever and other ailments. I want something more and that is to write and share what I think to the world.

This blog is the beginning of my writing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment