Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Karmic Bitch-Slap

Curious about moving on spreads, I looked for something I could work on before the actual dump off begins. There is a guy whom I like very much and our feelings for each other are very mutual but these days he's been going on and off, emails unreplied, sms ignored. Yes ,I am a sucker for long distance relationships. But it seems to me that I still haven't learned my lesson yet!

So I searched for a very empowering spread and found this at aeclectic.net: A spread for those who've been unceremoniously dumped by total A-Holes!

This is the perfect tarot spread after a horrible dump up. What it so nice about this is that it has a card for the Karmic Bitch-Slap!

I won't get into the specifics here, but in case you want to know what would be this "guy's" Karmic Bitch-Slap in case he dumps me unmercifully: The Moon.


What I can see in this card is total confusion and most of all a very untrusting situation. This guy will sure have a hard time getting a bf someday because potential lovers will doubt him so much in the end and in turn dump him at the end. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment